The Ötztal Alps are a true paradise for mountain hikers and mountain bike…learn more
What are the benefits for you? With the Ötztal Premium Card you can organise your holiday in a way that is much more straightforward and uncomplicated - you can do everything, but you don't have to do anything. Almost all the excursion destinations and sights in Ötztal can be visited free of charge with the Ötztal Premium Card.
From 01.06. to 06.10.2019 you also have the opportunity to use public transport and cable cars. The Ötztal Premium Card is issued to you when you arrive and is valid for the duration of your stay (PLEASE NOTE - NEW! ARRIVAL DAY EXCLUDED). You also enjoy guided hikes. The hiking programme is given to you with the Ötztal Premium Card when you arrive in the hotel and we take care of registration for you here at reception. With theÖtztal Premium Card you get to dive right into the adventure realm of Ötztal hassle-free and enjoy it to the full. For families and those who have a thirst for adventure in particular, the Ötztal Premium Card is the best way to get the most out of your holiday.
- Museums and special sights
- Enjoy a break from your car (be mobile throughout the vallley on the whole line network)
- Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road and Glacier panorama road (bus only)
- Hiking buses and Alpine inn transfers
- Swimming lakes and outdoor pools throughout the valley
- Aqua Dome - Tirol Therme Längenfeld 3-hour ticket
- Leisure Arena Sölden - indoor adventure pool
- Mini-golf and Pit-Pat facility
- Mountain bike and road bike hire
- Bonus partners (upon presentation of the Ötztal Premium Card you get even more offers)
- Discount on Tabaluga- and Nature park programme
- Area 47 – The ultimate outdoor playground
Cycling and hiking fans get their money's worth too with the Ötztal Card. They enjoy unlimited journeys on the following cable cars:
- Achterkogelbahn Ötz, 820 – 2020 m
- Giggijochbahn Sölden, 1353 – 2284 m (closed summer 2016 due to renovations)
- Gaislachkogelbahn Sölden, 1363 – 2174 m
- Hochgurglbahn + Top Mountain Star Hochgurgl, 1793 – 3064 m
- Hohe Mut Obergurgl, 1930 – 2670 m
The Ötztal Premium card also includes guided hikes through the Ötztal Alps nature park (June - October), where you get to enjoy the loveliest natural landscapes: crystal-clear mountain lakes, thundering waters, ancient woodlands and icy glaciers grace the hiking trails here. With the Ötztal ticket you get to discover everything the holiday region around Obergurgl, Sölden, Längenfeld, Umhausen through to Pitztal has to offer! Want to find out more about your holiday in the Hotel ? Then send us a no-obligation enquiry!
Guests in the Hotel Wiesental get the Ötztal Premium Card free of charge when they arrive!