The Hotel Wiesental is perfectly suited to a nature-oriented family holiday.learn more
Prices are per person and day for the respective holidya duration for package weeks, including the services stated; plus visitor taxes (€ 3,50 per person and day - children under the age of 14 are exempt of the local tax.). There is a New Year's Eve surcharge of € 55,00 per person. Any services not availed of will not be refunded. Booking is binding upon receipt of a deposit of 300,00 per room; fee-free transfer available via our bank account.
Discounts for children for overnight stays in their parents room, when 2 adults are paying full price, based on the current day rate. Up to the age of 2: free; aged 3-5: 70 %; aged 6-9: 50 %; aged 10-14: 30 %.
On the day you are due to arrive your room will be available for you from 2 p.m. Should be planning to arrive after 6 p.m please let us know. Please vacate your room by 11.00 a.m. on the day you are due to depart.
Pets are not permitted.
Things do not always turn out as expected. So sometimes a booked holiday must be cancelled or terminated on short notice.
General cancellation conditions:
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house. (http://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_englisch.pdf)
- A booking may be cancelled without charge up to 1 month prior to your arrival.
- From 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 70 % of the cost of the booking.
- Within the last week before you arrive 90 % of the cost of your booking will be charged
- On early departure 100%
We would like to spare you unnecessary costs and anger of a cancellation. That is why we recommend taking out the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance (including helicopter rescue costs). More information on our booking portal or: http://service.europaeische.at/doc/de/ERV_AT_DE_IN610_IN611_IBP_201207.pdf
In connection with COVID-19 a free cancellation is possible up to 48 h before arrival in case of the following reasons:
- Official travel warning of your country against Austria resp. Tyrol with an officially ordered quarantine on return
- Official travel ban into Austria resp. Tyrol –
- Republic of Austria closes its external borders
Cash, debit card/Maestro, Mastercard, VISA Card. Bank details: Raiffeisenbank Sölden, IBAN: AT273632400001420173 / BIC RZTIAT22324.