Your holiday benefits
Ötztal Premium Card
Guests of Hotel Wiesental will receive the Ötztal Premium Card for free on arrival!
Your benefits? With the Ötztal Premium Card, your holidays will be so much more convenient and hassle-free - you can do everything, but don't have to do anything: Almost all attractions and sights in Ötztal can be visited for free with the Ötztal Premium Card. From 02.06. to 07.10.2018 you also have the chance to use public transport and cable cars at no cost. The Ötztal Premium Card is valid for the duration of your stay (except the arrival day). It also includes guided hikes. You will get the hiking programme together with the Ötztal Premium Card as soon as you arrive in the hotel, and at reception we'll also take care of registration.
With the Ötztal Premium Card you can delve into and enjoy to the fullest the adventure world that is Ötztal valley without any worries. For families and the adventurous in particular, the Ötztal Premium Card is the best way of making the most of their holidays.
The highlights for holders of the Ötztal Card:
- Museums and other attractions
- Leave the car behind (mobile throughout the valley - the entire network of routes)
- Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road and Glacier Panoramic Road (only by bus)
- Hiking buses and lodge transfers
- Swimming lakes and outdoor pools throughout the valley
- Aqua Dome - Tirol Thermal Bath Längenfeld 3-hour pass
- Freizeit Arena Sölden - the adventure bath
- Minigolf or Pit-Pat course
- Mountain bike and bicycle rentals
- Bonuspartners (on presenting the Ötztal Card you'll get even more additional offers)
- Discount on the entire Tabaluga and nature park programme
- Area 47 – The ultimate outdoor playground
Biking and Hiking
Biking and hiking fans will get their money's worth with the Ötztal Card. They enjoy unlimited rides on the following cable cars:
- Achterkogelbahn Ötz, 820 – 2,020 m
- Giggijochbahn Sölden, 1,353 – 2,284 m (closed in summer 2016 due to reconstruction works)
- Gaislachkogelbahn Sölden, 1,363 – 2,174 m
- Hochgurglbahn + Top Mountain Star Hochgurgl, 1,793 – 3,064 m
- Hohe Mut Obergurgl, 1,930 – 2,670 m
The Ötztal Premium Card also includes guided hikes through the Ötztal Alps nature park (June - October), where you'll get to see the most scenic natural landscapes: crystal-clear alpine lakes, rushing waters, ancient forests and icy glaciers grace your hiking route here. With the Ötztal card, discover everything the holiday region around Obergurgl, Sölden, Längenfeld, Umhausen to Pitztal has to offer! Want to know more about your holidays in Hotel Wiesental? Send us a non-binding enquiry!