Enjoy high-quality culinary specialties and top-class service in a very special ambiance of well-being.
The comfortable hotel restaurant is divided into three smaller areas instead of one large dining hall, letting you enjoy a more intimate dining atmosphere. Stylish wooden décor, a sparkling fire and warm colours radiate a feeling of peace and pleasant contentment.
The large windows offer breathtaking views of the rugged Ötztal mountains, the high alpine meadows and sometimes even the neighbour's horses grazing. The farmhouse room with genuine old timber goes one better, as it beckons not only to dine together but also linger and chat together afterwards.
True taste and variety
Of course ambiance isn't everything, the palate also has to be satisfied. A varied blend of regional specialties and home cooking, journeys into international flavours, light delicacies and tempting desserts satisfy even the most discerning demands. Our guests, regulars and new ones, are surprised time and again when served the fresh creations of our executive chef.
For this we use as many high-quality regional ingredients as possible, as we place great value on a healthy environment, honest agriculture, short transport routes and brand independence. Ensuring that produce is left in its natural state and cooking it gently are also very important to us. Thus we refrain from using any flavour enhancers such as glutamate, artificial additives, baking agents or long-life milk – here you'll only be served authentic food!
Culinary highlights in Hotel Wiesental:
- varied breakfast buffet (with organic corner)
- 4-course gourmet menu with salad buffet in the evening
- exquisite gala dinner (once weekly)
- creative theme dinner (once weekly)
- fancy patisseries and coffee creations in our in-house café
- fine wines at the house bar
- our youngest guests can put together their own dinner menu
- afternoon snacks from 15:00-17:00 (only in winter) - mit with desserts and savoury delicacies, e.g. bacon platters and home-made sausages.