Simply delicious.learn more
Since more than one year now, the corona virus has been keeping the world in suspense and has changed it massively ever since. Priorities in all our lives have shifted accordingly.
Thus, carelessness has given way to concern, especially for one's own health and for that of family and friends.
With all due caution, however, a certain amount of confidence is perhaps appropriate, especially if each of us deals with this situation consciously.
We take our responsibility seriously by doing everything we can to ensure that you can spend your holiday with us as safely as possible:
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter from other people
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water - there are also disinfection racks available at various points all over the hotel
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow or into a handkerchief
- It is compulsory to wear face masks in public areas
- New greeting rituals without physical contact
- Please take responsibility for yourself: Please only travel to the event if you and your family feel healthy and fit. If you experience symptoms on site that indicate Covid-19 disease, please stay in your room and contact us by phone. We will arrange everything else. Our staff is highly trained.
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been a matter of course at the Hotel Wiesental.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Disinfectant dispenser distributed throughout the house
- Daily room cleaning with high standards
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- We are pleased to welcome you starting from 2 p.m.
- The check out time remains unchanged at 11 a.m. - we kindly ask you to keep to the check out time & release of the rooms by 11.00 a.m. to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals for the following guests
- At the restaurant you will be accompanied to your table on the day of arrival. You will keep this table during your stay for breakfast and dinner.
- Adherence with the minimum distance of 1 meter between the tables from person to person
- Please, wear your own face mask at the buffet (breakfast buffet, afternoon and salad buffet)
- Our menus and beverage lists are disinfected several times a day
- Thank you for your understanding, that it is not possible to meet certain table requirements, where the minimum clearances cannot be observed
- Maximum number of people at one table: 10 persons
- Hotel bar: The number of seats at the bar is limited
- The opening times of our spa-complex will be extended to 2 p m. to 7 p.m. Families with children have access to this area only until 5 p.m.
- Please note the individual restrictions for the various sauna cabins and steam baths (these can be found next to the respective cabins) so that the minimum distance of 1 meter can be maintained
- Infusions may not be carried out at present
- In the jacuzzi, please keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter out of consideration for other people
As part of the "Safe Hospitality" initiative, all our employees are tested for Covid-19 on a weekly basis.
For the summer season 2022 the following cancellation conditions apply:
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG, instead the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of business for the Hotel Industry) apply to our house. (http://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_englisch.pdf)
- A booking may be cancelled without charge up to 15 days prior to your arrival.
- Within the last 14 days before you arrive, 90 % of the cost of your booking will be charged
- On early departure 100%
We would like to spare you unnecessary costs and anger of a cancellation. That is why we recommend taking out the Hotel Cancellation Plus Insurance (including helicopter rescue costs). More information on our booking portal or: http://service.europaeische.at/doc/de/ERV_AT_DE_IN610_IN611_IBP_201207.pdf
In connection with COVID-19 a free cancellation is possible up to 48 h before arrival in case of the following reasons:
- Official travel warning of your country against Austria resp. Tyrol with an officially ordered quarantine on return
- Official travel ban into Austria resp. Tyrol –
- Republic of Austria closes its external borders