Experience. Be a part of life. Find a new lease of life.learn more
Since more than half a year now, the corona virus has been keeping the world in suspense and has changed it massively ever since. Priorities in all our lives have shifted accordingly.
Thus, carelessness has given way to concern, especially for one's own health and for that of family and friends.
With all due caution, however, a certain amount of confidence is perhaps appropriate, especially if each of us deals with this situation consciously.
We take our responsibility seriously by doing everything we can to ensure that you can spend your holiday with us as safely as possible:
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter from other people
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water - there are also disinfection racks available at various points all over the hotel
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow or into a handkerchief
- It is compulsory to wear face masks in public areas
- New greeting rituals without physical contact
- Please take responsibility for yourself: Please only travel to the event if you and your family feel healthy and fit. If you experience symptoms on site that indicate Covid-19 disease, please stay in your room and contact us by phone. We will arrange everything else. Our staff is highly trained.
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been a matter of course at the Hotel Wiesental.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Disinfectant dispenser distributed throughout the house
- Daily room cleaning with high standards
- Regular ventilation with fresh mountain air
- We are pleased to welcome you starting from 2 p.m.
- The check out time remains unchanged at 11 a.m. - we kindly ask you to keep to the check out time & release of the rooms by 11.00 a.m. to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals for the following guests
- At the restaurant you will be accompanied to your table on the day of arrival. You will keep this table during your stay for breakfast and dinner.
- Adherence with the minimum distance of 1 meter between the tables from person to person
- Please, wear your own face mask at the buffet (breakfast buffet, afternoon and salad buffet)
- Our menus and beverage lists are disinfected several times a day
- Thank you for your understanding, that it is not possible to meet certain table requirements, where the minimum clearances cannot be observed
- Maximum number of people at one table: 10 persons
- Hotel bar: The number of seats at the bar is limited
- The opening times of our spa-complex will be extended to 2 p m. to 7 p.m. Families with children have access to this area only until 5 p.m.
- Please note the individual restrictions for the various sauna cabins and steam baths (these can be found next to the respective cabins) so that the minimum distance of 1 meter can be maintained
- Infusions may not be carried out at present
- In the jacuzzi, please keep the necessary minimum distance of 1 meter out of consideration for other people
As part of the "Safe Hospitality" initiative, all our employees are tested for Covid-19 on a weekly basis.
Due to the latest developments in Covid19, our Federal Government has decided, that it is not possible to open tourism until April.
Therefore, we have to leave our hotel closed for this winter with a heavy heart. Even though this fact is very painful for us, we are already looking forward to the future with anticipation and hope to see you again next summer and in winter 2021/22. Of course, we are happy to accept enquiries and bookings at any time.
We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Your family Scheiber & Wiesental Team